Monday, March 28, 2011

Day One, Post Two


I made a banana bread today. It was a first for me. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Next up, trying to make it a slight bit healthier. See, I'm no domestic goddess. I can make the most basic of things, but often, if I try to get "fancy" by using a cookbook or a recipe, I find I do not have 2 or 3 of the key ingredients and from there it's just a big failed attempt. But, today felt different. I searched online (thanks allrecipes.com) and found a basic recipe that I could fulfill right here in my lame ass kitchen. At first glance, my husband thought it was a meatloaf. When he looked (and smelled) a little closer, he realized I had finally made use of the multitude of overripe bananas I have been storing in my freezer.

At this point, I am researching this whole blogging business. So, for now, I figure that most of my (3) readers will just be my friends. But, maybe, just maybe, some day...I can go BLOG CRAZY. In the meanwhile, welcome aboard.

1 comment:

  1. Now Profesora Kitkat, I am your friend, but I wouldn't follow unless it was good! ; ) That bread looks yummmmmy.

    ReplyDelete