Monday, March 28, 2011

Here she is!

Hola, fans! (Wait. I don't have any. But, I WILL! Dammit!)

So, I have pretty much no idea what I am doing, but I think the best way to learn is trial by fire. Even after taking numerous teaching methods classes in grad school, I found the only way to really learn how to teach was to be in a classroom and teach. So, perhaps the only way to learn how to blog is to get a'bloggin!

I'm not quite sure what this will all bring to my (future) readers, but I am hopeful that I might share a funny parenting story. Or an even funnier classroom story. I'd like to make this a pit-stop for other (crazy) Spanish teachers like me. I have lots to share. We'll see if anyone agrees.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I wanna be your first fan! :) SO HAPPY for you, beautiful! Look forward to your posts!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's going around today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bugger. I wanted to be your first follower. Your fans are QUICK! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete